Tuscan Ridge – it’s the place to be!
It can be daunting the first time you want to rent a private villa. How do you know the villa is as described? Is the private pool actually green? How do you pay? How can you get a level of security that you want? What if it goes wrong? There are loads of questions that need answering, so I will do my best here to explain how to rent our Tuscan Ridge villa in Florida.
- Please contact us! We will listen to any of your questions and answer as many as we can. There’s no such thing as a stupid question. We will respond quickly and honestly. We can send extra pictures over, or simply put your mind at ease.
- Once you are sure on your dates, check our availability. We keep our calendar up to date with all confirmed bookings. Tentative books are only made for 48 hours until we hear a response back.
- Contact us again, and we can hold the dates for 48 hours so long as you say you want them. Discuss if you want pool heating or not, or any extra services such as a welcome pack, BBQ, and so on.
- Once you are happy that our Florida pool and spa are the best in town (which they are!), send us a deposit. Since this is your hard earned money there are a number of ways you can do this, each with different levels of security but there is always one that will suit your needs.
- Transfer by bank account or PayPal, if you are comfortable with this. Any PayPal fees have to be covered by the renter, although if you transfer by bank account the fees are zero.
- Visit our Florida Villa on one of our other listing sites: Tuscan Ridge on Flipkey or Florida Villa on AirBnB. These sites offer payment security but you will be charged between 3% and 10% for this. They will take the full amount, plus security deposit. The full amount gets transferred to us once you check in, and the security deposit is returned automatically once we confirm everything is OK at the end of your stay.
- If you transfer the deposit direct to us, then the full amount is due 8 weeks before you stay. The security deposit is returned either by a PayPal refund or bank account once our management company have checked everything is OK after you have left. Most people are comfortable with sending money this way, you can call us and have a chat about it to make sure real people own the villa!
As you can see, we have every option covered for our private villa, and we are positive that one of the options will suit your needs. Please contact us if you are still unsure about anything at all.
We have various referrals who have stayed in Tuscan Ridge that you can contact too, for another layer of confidence.
And last of all – if in doubt – contact us!