The LEGOLAND website has recently reduced its Florida resident annual pass to just $99 (correct as of February 2013). Compared to a single entry to the Winter Haven park at $64 this seems like a bargain. The pass gives you free parking, LEGOLAND discount dining, admission to the LEGOLAND water parks as well, and admission to the other Merlin attractions in the USA.
For those who don’t have a valid Florida photo ID, if you are a fan of LEGOLAND discount then it’s definitely worth looking into a Merlin annual pass on their website: http://www.merlinannualpass.com. These are currently (2013 prices) at $179 for an adult. The pass not only gets you in to all LEGOLAND attractions, it also has the following:
- Madame Tussauds New York, Washington D.C, Las Vegas and Hollywood
- LEGOLAND® Discovery Centers Atlanta, Chicago, Dallas Fort Worth and Kansas City
- LEGOLAND® Theme Parks Florida and California
- SEA LIFE Aquariums Arizona, Dallas Fort Worth, California, Kansas City and Minnesota
- Plus more attractions coming soon!
LEGOLAND discount tickets will get you in to the full list of 2013 events at LEGOLAND.
LEGOLAND 2013 Winter Haven
- LEGOLAND Water Park re-opens for spring break and summer-time. March 9, 2013
- Winter Haven Hospital Foundation’s Citrus Classic 5K Run and Fun Walk. April 6, 2013
- Red, Brick & Boom allows guests to celebrate the 4th of July. July 4, 5 and 6, 2013
- Brick-or-Treat for Halloween festivities. Weekends in October 2013
- Christmas Bricktacular. Weekends in December 2013
- Countdown to New Year’s Eve Party. December 26-30, 2013
- New Year’s Eve and a DJ dance party in Miniland USA. December 31, 2013