Exclusive offer to our Facebook fans and previous contact enquiries
With our 2014 bookings filling up, we’ve decided to offer the 2015 calendar exclusively to our Facebook fans and previous contacts for the next 3 weeks. This gives our most important customers the ability to book long stays in 2015 before anyone else gets in on the game.
A large proportion of our bookings are for 3 weeks or more, so we realise that to secure these sort of durations we’ve got to offer them out before the short stays get booked up. Obviously this works out well for us as well, but hopefully it will be beneficial to both our customers and Dave’s Florida Villa.
If you know anyone who might be wanting to book a month in 2015, why not let them know about this blog entry? They may even invite you along!
Dave’s Florida Villa offer a great discount scheme for stays of over 2 weeks, plus pool heat is also discounted at over 10%. A great reason to send us an email and ask about 2015 Florida vacations.
Grab a last minute September or October Florida deal
We’ve just discounted our September and October rates! There’s often no better time to visit Florida than as the nights start drawing in and the temperatures start to fall in the Northern hemisphere. Getting home from work in the dark is no fun, so why not cheer yourself up and grab a last minute deal to our Tuscan Ridge villa? The temperatures are still hot in Orlando at this time, without being too much – great for a family friendly holiday.
We have three weeks available in September, and one in October.
Our heated pool and spa are waiting for you!
Book now, or please share this post with someone who you know might like a fun filled Autumn trip to Florida and Disney, or just to play golf on one of the many courses in Florida.
With so many people looking for a villa in peak / high season, mainly constrained by school holidays, it’s good to look once in a while at the benefits of low season villa rental.
– Better availability allows you to pick the best of the bunch, such as our sunny villa!
– Cheaper rates or the possibility of discount
– It’s still hot in Kissimmee / Davenport. We’re talking over 20 degrees Celsius in December, so pack your shorts. Just remember the pool heating and pool cover!
– In fact, it’s not too hot in the low season – which can be worse than cold weather if you can’t escape it. Florida can get up to 40 degrees Celcius
– Theme parks are quieter, and driving is less stressful, which lends to a more relaxing holiday
– Flights are cheaper, and other services are likely to be discounted too
So why wait? Get booking our villa in the low season whilst availability lasts!